GPURepair is a tool that can propose a fix to data-race and barrier-divergence errors in CUDA and OpenCL kernels. It uses GPUVerify as an oracle. It can also propose a fix for inter-block data-race in CUDA kernels using CUDA Cooperative Groups.
- Automatically finding atomic regions for fixing bugs in Concurrent Programs
- Property-Driven Fence Insertion Using Reorder Bounded Model Checking
- Equivalence Checking of a Floating-Point Unit Against a High-Level C Model
- Precise Predictive Analysis for Discovering Communication Deadlocks in MPI Programs
- Reactivity in SystemC Transaction-Level Models